Messages from list : cormas@cirad.fr

Choose a topic among the following archives :

Re: Spatial modeling and Sensitivity Analysis?

New Message Reply Date view Thread view Subject view Author view

Subject: Re: Spatial modeling and Sensitivity Analysis?
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 13:25:13 CEST

Hi,
Here is a draft of a paper done by Humboldt State University on
sensitivity analyses for an IBM.
Best regards,
Fabrice

Miao Wang a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> This is a paper for GISRUK2009 conference showing the work I have done for my Master's degree. I use GIS and CORMAS together to capture the spatial temporal feature of special event crowd. For dealing with spatial data, GIS might be a good choice, Now ArcGIS9.3 giives the possibility to visualize time series of data.
>
> Regards
>
> Mira
> Miao Wang in Water Resources
> School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
> RGR Centre, Cassie Building
> Newcastle University
> Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7RU, UK
> Miao.wang1@ncl.ac.uk<mailto:Miao.wang1@ncl.ac.uk>
>
> ________________________________
> From: owner-cormas@cirad.cirad.fr [owner-cormas@cirad.cirad.fr] On Behalf Of julia caldwell [julescal09@yahoo.com]
> Sent: 16 April 2009 20:03
> To: cormas@cirad.fr
> Subject: Spatial modeling and Sensitivity Analysis?
>
> Hello Cormas Community,
>
> I have built spatially explicit model of the Charnier-Scamandre eco-complex in the Camargue (ReedSimII). Currently, it simulates the biophysical and ecological dynamics of the reedbed influenced by controlled variable management scenarios. I have 3600 elementary spatial entities across the grid that each give me an output values of probability of presence and abundance for bird species and reed biovolume. I have also aggregated the cells into 48 hydraulic zones for which I can obtain accumulated outputs of these values.
>
> Before this project I had no prior experience with spatial or multi-agent modeling, thus I am quite unfamiliar with common methods for analysis. This model was built using Cormas, so I am hoping the community might have suggestions. I would like to run a sensitivity analysis on the model. Even references would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you!
> Best Regards,
>
> Julia Caldwell
> Masters of science candidate Conservation Biology and Sustainable Development
> University of Wisconsin
> INRA-LAMETA
>
>
>

-- 
Fabrice Vinatier
Modélisation / Entomologie

CIRAD - PRAM Unité de recherche Systèmes de culture bananes, plantains et ananas

Téléphone : 05 96 42 30 58

fabrice.vinatier@cirad.fr

New Message Reply Date view Thread view Subject view Author view

Back to home