Networks around Cormas
The Cormas community joins together researchers from various fields
interested in using Agent-Based Simulation to study natural resources
management. Here are some places to find information about this community.
- About the use of models in the field of renewable resources management,
we are proposing a scientific posture, the "companion modelling
approach". To precise the content of this approach, named ComMod,
a charter, has been written. Discussions about the ideas expressed in
the charter, as well as suggestions to make it evolve, are mostly welcome
- About the Cormas tool and Agent-Based Simulation in general, an electronic
forum (firstname.lastname@example.org) allows to the
subscribers (more than 300) to exchange information. Join this network
- More information about the research team
that has designed Cormas, and also about our scientific partners.
- Coming to Cirad - Baillarguet
- A selection of links to related sites.