Welcome to Cormas !
This site, developped by the Green
research unit from CIRAD, is
devoted to the applied modelling of relationship between societies
and their environment.You will find here what we and our partners
are doing with multi-agent systems about integrated natural
- We propose a Companion-Modelling
approach (ComMod) based on a computer tool, CORMAS,
which is an agent-based simulation framework that can be
downloaded free of charge.
- CORMAS last release (08/2017) can
be downloaded here.
- You will also be able to access application
examples (with a models
library) and publications.
A new logo of Cormas is now available:
- We are also regularly delivering training
courses. MISS-ABMS (International
Summer School on ABM):
- The Seventh edition of MISS-ABMS (Multi-platform
International Summer School on Agent-Based Modeling &
Simulation) has been held in Montpellier in September,
2017. It has been organized by Agropolis
will be organized in September 2018. Dates will be
- New papers on Cormas are available:
- Bommel P., Bécu N., Le Page C., Bousquet F., 2015. Cormas,
an Agent-Based simulation platform for coupling human
decisions with computerized dynamics. In, T. Kaneda, H.
Kanegae, Y. Toyoda, & P. Rizzi (Éd.), Simulation and Gaming
in the Network Society. Volume 9 of the series Translational
Systems Sciences pp 387-410. Springer Singapore.
DOI:10.1007/978-981-10-0575-6_27. Download the preprint
- A translation of this paper in Spanish is also available on
update: October 12, 2017