Messages from list : cormas@cirad.fr

Choose a topic among the following archives :

RE: Spatial modeling and Sensitivity Analysis?

New Message Reply Date view Thread view Subject view Author view

Subject: RE: Spatial modeling and Sensitivity Analysis?
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 07:13:40 CEST

Hi,

This is a paper for GISRUK2009 conference showing the work I have done for my Master's degree. I use GIS and CORMAS together to capture the spatial temporal feature of special event crowd. For dealing with spatial data, GIS might be a good choice, Now ArcGIS9.3 giives the possibility to visualize time series of data.

Regards

Mira
Miao Wang in Water Resources
School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
RGR Centre, Cassie Building
Newcastle University
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7RU, UK
Miao.wang1@ncl.ac.uk<mailto:Miao.wang1@ncl.ac.uk>

Sent: 16 April 2009 20:03
To: cormas@cirad.fr
Subject: Spatial modeling and Sensitivity Analysis?

Hello Cormas Community,

I have built spatially explicit model of the Charnier-Scamandre eco-complex in the Camargue (ReedSimII). Currently, it simulates the biophysical and ecological dynamics of the reedbed influenced by controlled variable management scenarios. I have 3600 elementary spatial entities across the grid that each give me an output values of probability of presence and abundance for bird species and reed biovolume. I have also aggregated the cells into 48 hydraulic zones for which I can obtain accumulated outputs of these values.

Before this project I had no prior experience with spatial or multi-agent modeling, thus I am quite unfamiliar with common methods for analysis. This model was built using Cormas, so I am hoping the community might have suggestions. I would like to run a sensitivity analysis on the model. Even references would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you!
Best Regards,

Julia Caldwell
Masters of science candidate Conservation Biology and Sustainable Development
University of Wisconsin
INRA-LAMETA

New Message Reply Date view Thread view Subject view Author view

Back to home