Spatial modeling and Sensitivity Analysis?

Subject: Spatial modeling and Sensitivity Analysis?
From: julia caldwell (julescal09@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 21:03:50 CEST

Hello Cormas Community,

I have built spatially explicit model of the Charnier-Scamandre eco-complex in the Camargue (ReedSimII). Currently, it simulates the biophysical and ecological dynamics of the reedbed influenced by controlled variable management scenarios. I have 3600 elementary spatial entities across the grid that each give me an output values of probability of presence and abundance for bird species and reed biovolume. I have also aggregated the cells into 48 hydraulic zones for which I can obtain accumulated outputs of these values.

Before this project I had no prior experience with spatial or multi-agent modeling, thus I am quite unfamiliar with common methods for analysis. This model was built using Cormas, so I am hoping  the community might have suggestions. I would like to run a sensitivity analysis on the model. Even references would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you!
Best Regards,

Julia Caldwell
Masters of science candidate Conservation Biology and Sustainable Development
University of Wisconsin
INRA-LAMETA