RE : RE : accede collections

Subject: RE : RE : accede collections
From: Christophe Le Page (christophe.l@chula.ac.th)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 08:42:08 CEST

Hello,

No, I don't have any idea, because the way you are reporting about the bug
is inefficient.
Here you just mention about a very general method invoked for all the same
kind of bugs.
You have to use the debugger to locate in the stack of methods the first one
from the top that "speaks" to you (related to your Cormas model).
The name of that method, plus the value of the variable key (to be inspected
in the debugger), would be two helpful clues.

By the way, to learn about the debugger:
* chapter debugging techniques in AppDevGuide.pdf (in "doc" subdirectory of
visualworks distribution)
*
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/cincom/blogView?content=smalltalk_d
aily_debugger