Re: RE : accede collections

Subject: Re: RE : accede collections
From: Guillaume Champlong (champlong@ifpindia.org)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 06:26:27 CEST

hello,

I am stuck with an error on a probe.

I have a 'production' attribute on my cells (called LandUnit), I created
accessors from the context menu. After that, I go program->the
oberserver->probes->LandUnit->create a probe on attribute->'production'

Then, when I initiatialize the model, I get the following error:

Unhandled exception: key not found

keyNotFoundErrorFor: selector index: key
    "Raise a signal indicating that the key was not found."

    ^(KeyNotFoundError receiver: self selector: selector index: key)
raiseRequest

Does this mean the attribute 'production' is not found in the LandUnit
object?
Do you have an idea?

thanks

Guillaume.