tutorial no. 2

Subject: tutorial no. 2
From: jun b. (balleste@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 16:39:58 CEST

Hi,

I was following Cormas Tutorial no. 2. I was in step 4 - Defining an agent
foraging the resource. The tutorial notes show that after clicking
Add>agent> it should be followed by options Simple, Situated, Communicating,
or Situated and Communicating. However, the CORMAS version I am using does
not show those options. Instead it shows only agentComm, Group and
AgentLocation. Am I using the wrong version? The tutorial specifies that I
choose "situated" but it is not in my screen options. What could be the
explanation to this? Thanks.

Jun