RE : error following tutorial no. 2

Subject: RE : error following tutorial no. 2
From: christophe LE PAGE (le_page@cirad.fr)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 08:19:02 CEST

Dear Jun,

Actually you have to use the editor panel (lowest part of the Refactoring
Browser) for each method one by one.

“harvestRate”, “eat” and “move” are 3 separate methods.

Firstly, type-in the code for “harvestRate”, then save (Ctrl-S) it.

The name of the method now appears in the list of methods for the selected
protocol (biology)

To get ready to enter new methods belonging to the same protocol, you first
need to “clean” the editor panel: select the text and delete it.

Then type-in the “eat” method (and only it), save it, etc.

HTH

Clp

PS: you may try the new tutorials, especially #2 and #3 with recording of
the different steps to design from scratch a model with Cormas :
http://cormas.cirad.fr/en/outil/classroom/