error following tutorial no. 2

Subject: error following tutorial no. 2
From: jun b. (balleste@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2007 - 21:41:50 CEST

I tried to follow the steps outlined in Cormas tutorial no 2. When reaching
page 13, I am supposed to copy the script shown on that page to the source
tab after creating the "biology" protocol. I tried to copy the script as
faithfully as I could. But then when I tried to save it (accept) a message
that says "eat is a new message" appears. I attach a snapshot of the
screen. Can someone help me on this?

Thanks.

Jun