cormas tutorial 2 error messages

Subject: cormas tutorial 2 error messages
From: jun b. (balleste@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2007 - 23:54:07 CEST

I wanted to know how I can go about solving this problem. I was following
the steps outlined in tutorial 2 "Building a Cormas model from scratch step
by step". I followed the steps carefully but I can't get pass through sec
4.2 - creating a new protocol named "biology". I typed the script exactly
as it appreared in the manual but when I try to save it (either ctrl S or
"accept) I get a message saying "eat is a new message" or argument
expected-> or "nothing more expected->. The last three messages appear
after qty within the line qty := self patch energy + self harvestRate.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks.

Jun