Re: CorMAC

Subject: Re: CorMAC
From: Pierre (bommel@cirad.fr)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 19:20:18 CET

Ola Jennifer,

You have the same problem than Paul. In my point of view, it is a 'settings' problem :
Depending on the location of your VW directory, your VisualWorks Home directory should be something like : /Applications/VW7.4/
    http://cormas.cirad.fr/en/outil/fullInstalMAC.htm

The other questions that Paul Guyot is speeking about, are the problem of internationalization (thank's Paul !). I tried to fix it quickly but didn't completely succeed for the moment.
For Mac users, I propose to reload the new parcel i've just put on the web site, but  the only available language for the moment is English...
    http://cormas.cirad.fr/en/outil/parcelCormas.htm
    http://cormas.cirad.fr/fr/outil/parcelCormas.htm

    Pierre

Jennifer Fenske a écrit :
Hi there,

I am using a Mac and everytime there is an error message, I click on
"debug"  and this is what follows:
	"	***This is decompiled code.***
	The source was unavailable because the source pointer appears to
point to
	an incorrect position in the file. The file may have been
modified after this
	method was updated."

Is this what you mean? If so, then, yes it happens everytime = maybe why
I am having problems understanding the language of the program.  I have
used the Mac instructions for installation from the website.  Perhaps I
will try it all again if it is a installation problem.

Jennifer

Pierre <bommel@cirad.fr> 12/01/06 9:10 PM >>>

--
Pierre Bommel - CIRAD - UR Green