RE : téléchargement

Subject: RE : téléchargement
From: Christophe Le Page (christophe.l@chula.ac.th)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 13:31:37 CEST

Dear all,

Merci beaucoup Michel, for warning about some dead links on the Cormas
installation pages! And thanks also to Mathias and Medhi for their answers!

I've just updated the link to Cincom on the Cormas website pages with the
following URL: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/scripts/ProductLogin.ssp

If your Internet connexion is good enough, I recommend you to download the
.iso file (its size is more than 600 Mo). It took me about 3 hours to get it
from Bangkok. By using the VisualWorks installation CD to be burnt from this
.iso file, the process of installing VisualWorks on your computer is easy
and user-friendly, and once you get the CD, the install process on other
computers will just take 1 minute.

Be aware that you should go for "Custom install" to be able to check COM
when you will be requested to select which components to install.

Best regards,
Clp