Re: Help ! I need somebody help !

Subject: Re: Help ! I need somebody help !
From: Paul Caplat (paul.caplat@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 19:44:50 CEST

BUG FIXED.

Fyi, the cause of my problem was in a reproduction function...which
added empty collections "()" to the class instances...it's not the
first time I see that, but it is the first time the model respond this
way to this coding fault...
By the way, it could be great to suggest an unified approach to
agent's reproduction functions, wouldn't it ?

good (holy)days to each and all of you.
Paul