Re: Help ! I need somebody help !

Subject: Re: Help ! I need somebody help !
From: Paul Caplat (paul.caplat@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 23:02:19 CEST

One bug my problem has make me notice : some parameters (spatial
entities class variables) cannot be set to their default values with
the "set default values" command in the initialization box....I don't
know if it's normal, but it's a funny coincidence when I just have a
bug that seems to be linked with parameters changes...

desperate Paul