Re: Help ! I need somebody help !

Subject: Re: Help ! I need somebody help !
From: Paul Caplat (paul.caplat@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 22:46:54 CEST

Some more details.

I have two different types of model "step". Let's call them step1 and step2.
With step1, nothing special happens, it works very well.
Then, if I start with a freshly loaded version of the model, step2
works well as long as I do not try to change one of the parameters. If
I do, as the simulation with the next parameter value starts, I get
the message error I exposed in my previous mail...(problem in
"removeDestroyedEntities")...and, then EVERY time I try to run step2 I
get the same error...with nothing to do but reload the model.
Argh.