Re: Planned training in 2011

Subject: Re: Planned training in 2011
From: Serge Stinckwich (serge.stinckwich@gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2010 - 12:07:21 CEST

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Deb Cleland <deborah.cleland@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,

Hi Deb,

> Many thanks for the help with stand-alone packaging. I will be accessing
> some local VW expertise this week to see if we can implement the
> instructions given.
>
> Are there any tentative dates for CORMAS training in France (in English) in
> 2011?

Cormas training are here : http://cormas.cirad.fr/en/formati/passe.htm
There is no planned training at the moment for 2011.

> I have just heard of a funding opportunity, and this may be the only time I
> would be able to attend, as costs travelling from Australia are usually
> prohibitive for students.
> The funding applications close in August. I would need to show support for
> the project/ training from the French institution.
> I have attached the information, in case any Canberra residents of the list
> may also be interested in applying.

Maybe we could organize a training in South-East Asia in 2011 if there
is some interests (i'm located in Vietnam).

Best regards,

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk