Planned training in 2011

Subject: Planned training in 2011
From: Deb Cleland (deborah.cleland@gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2010 - 11:41:28 CEST

Dear all,

Many thanks for the help with stand-alone packaging. I will be accessing
some local VW expertise this week to see if we can implement the
instructions given.

Are there any tentative dates for CORMAS training in France (in English) in
2011?

I have just heard of a funding opportunity, and this may be the only time I
would be able to attend, as costs travelling from Australia are usually
prohibitive for students.

The funding applications close in August. I would need to show support for
the project/ training from the French institution.

I have attached the information, in case any Canberra residents of the list
may also be interested in applying.

Thanks very much in advance

Deb

--
Deborah Cleland
PhD Student

http://tinyurl.com/clelandFenner

<<<- Is it worth a tree to print me?

"Every morning I awake torn between a desire to save the world and an inclination to savor it. This makes it hard to plan the day." E.B. White