Re: New user of Corma software

Subject: Re: New user of Corma software
From: Serge Stinckwich (serge.stinckwich@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2010 - 05:32:49 CEST

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 5:15 AM, Alejandra Carmona <acarmonas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hellow,
>
> My name is Alejandra and i am magister student of Austral University,
> Valdivia Chile.
> Im develop my investigation with Dra. Laura Nahuelhual, in models of land
> use change,
> and i am very interest to make a MAS of agricultural abandonment land in
> southern Chile using CORMA.
> We have good information of land cover, household, and spatial explicit
> census data, and in previous work
> we made an cluster analizes of farm in the study area, but we are not
> familiar with programming
> and with these software
> Is there a manual available??

Hi Alejandra,

all the informations about CORMAS are available on the web site:
http://cormas.cirad.fr/indexeng.htm
If you want to learn how to program in Smalltalk and use CORMAS, i
think the best idea is to talk with some local people in Chile that
are using Smalltalk already. You can get in touch with a friend:
Alexandre Bergel. He is assistant professor in the University of Chile
and he is an expert in Smalltalk programming. I put him in CC of this
message.

Best regards,

--
Serge Stinckwich