New user of Corma software

Subject: New user of Corma software
From: Alejandra Carmona (acarmonas@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2010 - 00:15:56 CEST

Hellow,

My name is Alejandra and i am magister student of Austral University,
Valdivia Chile.
Im develop my investigation with Dra. Laura Nahuelhual, in models of land
use change,
and i am very interest to make a MAS of agricultural abandonment land in
southern Chile using CORMA.
We have good information of land cover, household, and spatial explicit
census data, and in previous work
we made an cluster analizes of farm in the study area, but we are not
familiar with programming
and with these software
Is there a manual available??

Thank you very much for your help