Stand alone version of Cormas Model

Subject: Stand alone version of Cormas Model
From: Deb Cleland (deborah.cleland@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2010 - 09:38:34 CEST

Hi all,

Has anyone had any success with trying to create a runtime version of a
cormas model?

I found instructions here for a VW runtime exe:
http://www.fnordistan.com/tutorials/packaging-visualworks-runtime-image.html

However, before spending many hours trying to make it work, I was wondering
if anyone had tried this before?

Our local government partners have expressed interest in having their own
copies of our Cormas model, but we can't expect them to have the time or
knowledge to be able to download and install VW and Cormas from scratch.

Any advice gratefully received.

Deb

--
Deborah Cleland
PhD Student

http://tinyurl.com/clelandFenner

<<<- Is it worth a tree to print me?

"Every morning I awake torn between a desire to save the world and an inclination to savor it. This makes it hard to plan the day." E.B. White