Re: Spatial Grid managment

Subject: Re: Spatial Grid managment
From: Pierre (bommel@cirad.fr)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2010 - 05:26:53 CEST

Olá Serge,
We have done a (little) step further on this version with Christophe and
Nicolas this month. Now, our plan is to work together in July during and
after the Cormas Advanced session in Montpellier.
We have also planed to put Cormas2 on the Public Repository with open
source licence at that moment. But we had thought it would be better to
put a stabilized version to facilitate future developments based on a
cleaner image. But perhaps it is the wrong way to do...? We are not yet
accustomed to work in open source.
On va y arriver, si si !!!
A+
    Pierre