Cormas "getting started" course

Subject: Cormas "getting started" course
From: Christophe LE PAGE (christophe.le_page@cirad.fr)
Date: Mon Feb 01 2010 - 17:22:38 CET

Dear all,

A 5-days course for beginners will be organized in Montpellier in May
(17-21).

See attached the tentative program together with a registration form.

This course will be given in English by French trainers… so basic skills in
English should be sufficient to follow ;-)).

Anyone interested, please send me (le_page@cirad.fr) an email to let me
know.

Earlier this year (March 1-5), there will be another possibility to get
started with Cormas : Cincom will organize a training in Germany (near
Frankfurt). For those interested by this session, please contact directly
Andreas Tönne (atoenne@cincom.com) & Helge Nowak (hnowak@cincom.com).

Finally, we are also planning to organize a 1-week session in July, this
time not for beginners but for the ones already using cormas to develop ABM
in the field of NRM. This course would combine some collective technical
sessions in the morning with personal assistance to trainees working on
their own prototype in the afternoon. Conditions will be the same than the
ones set for the “getting started course”. If you are interested to attend
this “advanced” session, please drop me an email and rank your preference
between 5-9 and 19-23 of July to help us setting the week.

Best regards,

clp

--------------------------------

Christophe LE PAGE