RE: Changing colour of id print string on display

Subject: RE: Changing colour of id print string on display
From: Christophe LE PAGE (christophe.le_page@cirad.fr)
Date: Wed Dec 09 2009 - 14:57:39 CET

> By the way I never succeed finding a way to change the font size of the
string displayed. If anyone has a clue, please let me know.

You can use Text instead of String. For instance to display large bold white
id numbers in the middle of each cell, add this instruction in the
#displayOn: method

(self id printString asText emphasizeAllWith: #(#bold #large #color ->
ColorValue white))

                          displayOn: aGC

                          at: self center x @ self center y