RE: Changing colour of id print string on display

Subject: RE: Changing colour of id print string on display
From: Nicolas Becu (nicolas.becu@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 09 2009 - 13:22:08 CET

Hi,

Here are two sets of procedures that should help you.

The first one allows changing the color and width of the segments displayed
in between cells.

The second one contains a first method which allows choosing the color of a
string you want to display on a cell (I think it works on aggregates as
well). The second method is similar but also let you choose where on the
cell (center, corner…) you want to display the string. So in your case it
would be for example self displayString: (self id) color: ColorValue blue
position: #bottomLeft

By the way I never succeed finding a way to change the font size of the
string displayed. If anyone has a clue, please let me know.

Best,

Nicolas

PS : To include those methods in cormas kernel, use VW file browser and do a
File In on those st files attached

You’ll have to File In those files each time you open VW and Cormas !! So if
you want to File In a file automatically you can add this line of code in
the init of your model

 (((Cormas cormasPath) construct: 'add ons-displayString
procedures-SpatialEntity.st') withEncoding: #Source) fileIn.