Re: Comparison of ABM platforms

Subject: Re: Comparison of ABM platforms
From: Jean-Pierre Muller (jean-pierre.muller@cirad.fr)
Date: Thu Mar 19 2009 - 10:45:57 CET

...and has been implemented in Mimosa as well up to version 8,
straight from a UML-like conceptual model with some python scripting.
See:
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/mimosa (download and look at the
documentation and examples)

Best regards

JP

Le 19 mars 09 à 10:33, Christophe LE PAGE a écrit :

>> ps: is there an article that compares agent based platforms upon the
>> implementation of the same UML model? For instance, let us take an
>> easy and well known UML conceptual model on resources management and
>> implement it on netlogo, cormas and swarm, repast, etc.
>>

> Bonjour Medhi,
>
> Have a look to the 2006 article by Railsback and colleagues in
> "Simulation". The
> benchmark model they used to compare platforms is not specified with
> UML
> diagrams nor especially related to resources management, but this
> kind of
> comparison is interesting. By the way, this "stupid" model has been
> implemented
> with Cormas as well: see
> http://cormas.cirad.fr/en/outil/classroom/example/StupidModel/
> index.htm
>
> More with a couple of interesting papers I also attach to this email.
>
> Anybody knowing other sources of information on that topic?
> Best regards,
> Clp
> <Railsback_2006_Simulation.pdf><Standish.pdf><Marietto_2003_LNAI.pdf>

------------------------------------
Jean-Pierre Muller e-
mail: jean-pierre.muller@cirad.fr
Senior scientist
tel.: +33 (0)4 67 59 38 28
CIRAD TA C-47/F
secr.: +33 (0)4 67 59 39 58
Campus International de Baillarguet fax: +33 (0)4
67 59 38 27
34398 Montpellier cedex 5 - France web: http://cormas.cirad.fr
Associate researcher to:
LIRMM