Re: smallTalk programming a binomial function with mean = X?

Subject: Re: smallTalk programming a binomial function with mean = X?
From: Mehdi Saqalli (msqalli@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 19 2009 - 10:08:01 CET

As Nathalie van Vliet said, thanks to all for your answers!!
I hope we will integrate these infos easily !!!
Best regards

ps: is there an article that compares agent based platforms upon the implementation of the same UML model? For instance, let us take an easy and well known UML conceptual model on resources management and implement it on netlogo, cormas and swarm, repast, etc.

Mehdi Saqalli
LMTG - UMR 5563 UR 154 CNRS Université Paul-Sabatier IRD
Observatoire Midi-Pyrénées - 14, avenue Edouard Belin - 31400 Toulouse, France
fax : +33 (0)5 61 33 25 60 tel.: +33 (0)5 61 33 26 56 / +33 (0)6 16 03 80 37
courriel: saqalli@lmtg.obs-mip.fr / msqalli@yahoo.com
web : www.lmtg.obs-mip.fr / www.padniger.net / www.enge.ucl.ac.be/staff/past/saqalli.htm