Re: problem while creating communicating agents during simulation

Subject: Re: problem while creating communicating agents during simulation
From: Jean-Pierre Muller (jean-pierre.muller@cirad.fr)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 12:40:42 CEST

It is the problem when the question of simulating dynamical systems
with dynamical structures has not been addressed as such from the
start (and couldn't because it takes time to get deeper understanding
of what we are doing). See MIMOSA for such an account (now with
Smalltalk scripting!).

Regards,

Jean-Pierre

Le 22 oct. 08 à 11:13, Nicolas Becu a écrit :

> Dear Olivier,
>
> I used exactly the same trick as you did to initialize the
> communication
> channel of agent created during simulation by another comm. Agent.
> For the moment it didn't cause any problem and I don't think it will
> because
> as far as I understood there is only one instance of channel used
> for all
> comm. entities of the model. So from wherever you pick it, it's all
> the
> same.
> Yet, we would have expect Cormas to manage by itself the
> initialization of
> agents' channel during simulation ;) :D
>
> Regards,
>
> Nicolas

------------------<[ATTENTION NOUVELLE ADRESSE CIRAD]>------------------
Jean-Pierre Muller e-
mail: jean-pierre.muller@cirad.fr
Senior scientist
tel.: +33 (0)4 67 59 38 28
CIRAD TA C-47/F
secr.: +33 (0)4 67 59 39 58
Campus International de Baillarguet fax: +33 (0)4
67 59 38 27
34398 Montpellier cedex 5 - France web: http://cormas.cirad.fr
Associate researcher to:
LIRMM