Re: problem while creating communicating agents during simulation

Subject: Re: problem while creating communicating agents during simulation
From: Serge Stinckwich (serge.stinckwich@doesnotunderstand.org)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 17:33:50 CEST

2008/10/22 Jean-Pierre Muller <jean-pierre.muller@cirad.fr>:
> Using Athena (http://bergel.eu/athena/)...very basic but working. If you
> have a better possibility to add smalltalk scripting within Java...please

Hum, promising. Alexandre Bergel is one of my friend. I have to look
at your code.
What is specific need behind the idea of having a Smalltalk scripting
interface ?

You can also look at Groovy : it's a dynamic language for the JVM.
More details here : http://groovy.codehaus.org/

--
Serge Stinckwich
IRD - UR 079 Geodes, MSI Team, Hanoi, Vietnam