accede collections

Subject: accede collections
From: Guillaume Champlong (champlong@ifpindia.org)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 12:33:07 CEST

Hello,

I am starting to use Cormas in order to modelize some landscape
evolution in coffee plantations/forest areas, and I encounter several
problems.
First, I chose for the cell a 'cellular automata' class, but I am not
sure this is the most convenient since it is standing for a land unit.
Maybe a simple 'cell' class would be convenient? Moreover, I don't
really understand the step method in the cellular automata, with the
'stepSynchronously' and 'udpateData' methods... this is not really
transparent to me, I feel like I don't really control what happens. Can
anyone explain slightly?

In addition to that, I don't manage to acceed to 'theExploitations'
collection (an Exploitation inherits from SpatialEntityNotConnex). For
example I would like to know the number of exploitations in my model, I
tried several ways but none of them has worked:

code:
SpaceModel theExploitations size
or
Cormas theExploitations size
or
MyModel theExploitations size
etc...

I precise I do have the theEploitations accessors in the model. How to
browse my Exploitations instances?

thanks
Guillaume.