Re: agent-based modelling and simulation vs. multi-agent systems

Subject: Re: agent-based modelling and simulation vs. multi-agent systems
From: Christophe Chevallier (christophe.chevallier@ensmp.fr)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2008 - 15:33:42 CEST

Hello again,

I've had personal answers to my question, that I wish to share on this
mailing list. Actually a paper from Hare and Deadman discusses the topic :

Hare M. & Deadman P. (2004) 'Further towards a taxonomy of agent-based
simulation models in environmental management.' Mathematics and
Computers in Simulation 64 (1)

Christophe.