Cormas tutorials require password

Subject: Cormas tutorials require password
From: Johnston, Mark (johnston@src.sk.ca)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2007 - 22:16:49 CEST

Hello:

I installed the VisualWorks and Cormas software and it seems to work
fine. I then downloaded some of the tutorials (FireAgent and
StupidModel) to run offline. The tutorials require a password to start
but I have no idea what that would be. What should I use as the
password?

Cheers. Mark Johnston
Saskatchewan Research Council

"60 years of Smart Science Solutions (TM)"

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the
named recipients and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient please do not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail without the consent of the
sender.