change the patch state

Subject: change the patch state
From: Chau Duc Phu (cdphu@ifi.edu.vn)
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 15:28:38 CEST

Hi all!

I am a begin programmer of Cormas tool and Smalltalk. I want to change the
patch state after 4 steps. But I don't know how to do it.

I essayed to do such as:

- I wrote a condition statement according to step value "t" of program but I
don't know how to take this value.

- Example:

If (t > 4)

      < statement >

Endif

t is the step value in function step of "control" protocol.

Could you give me the detailed guide of this problem.

Great thanks for your help!

Chau Duc Phu

Etudiant P12 - Institut de la Francophonie pour l'Informatique (IFI)

Ruelle 42, Ta Quang Buu, Hanoi, Vietnam

Tel : 0905.630.631