spatial dynamics

Subject: spatial dynamics
From: Miao Wang (miao.wang1@newcastle.ac.uk)
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 08:22:28 CEST

Hi all!

I know cormas can save 1 final simulation result as a ASCII file. In order to study the spatial dynamics of a study area, it is important for me to save the spatial entity simulation result of each time step(or some key time steps)as ASCII file or some other file types that can be imported to GIS . Is it possible? I don't think snapshot's JPG files are easy to be processed by GIS.

Great thanks for your help!

Mira

Miao Wang at Geomatics
School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
G.19, Cassie Building,
University of Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 7RU
England
Email: miao.wang1@ncl.ac.uk