RE : spatial dynamics

Subject: RE : spatial dynamics
From: christophe LE PAGE (le_page@cirad.fr)
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 13:28:55 CEST

Hi Mira,

There exists a function that was created to fit the ascii format easily read
by MapInfo (a GIS software), which could be of general interest as the
format is quite simple. It has to be called from the scheduling method of
your model. The first argument is an array of strings (names of attributes
to be saved); the second one is the filename. If you wish to save a file for
each timestep, embed "t" (current timestep value) in this filename.
See an example below:

self spaceModel exportToMapInfo: #('state' 'bufferState')
                inFile: 'd:\clp\tmp\test' , t printString , '.txt'.

HTH,
Clp