CorMAC

Subject: CorMAC
From: Paul Caplat (paul.caplat@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2006 - 20:39:46 CET

Dear Cormas list members,
I wonder how many of you are running Cormas on Mac. As mentioned in a
decompiled code everywhere, slowing down my understanding of some dark parts
of the kernel...
Does that happen to you ? What can I do ?

I almost regret my PC sometimes when dealing with these errors, and that's a
really, really weird feeling ;-)
greetings
Paul

           ,,,
         (o o)
--oOO--(_)--OOo----------------------------

Dr Paul Caplat
postdoctoral fellow
Departments of Environmental Biology / Maths & Stats
University of Guelph
Guelph On, N1G2W1
Canada

   .oooO Oooo.