running cormas on a remote computer

Subject: running cormas on a remote computer
From: Paul Caplat (paul.caplat@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2006 - 16:15:36 CEST

Hi all,
I have got the opportunity to run Cormas, remotely, on a BIG and
POWERFUL computer. Unfortunately, the simulations appear to be quite
slow. The reason I guess is that displaying the simulation windows by
the network consumes more memory than the model itself.

Do you think there would be a way of displaying the simulation windows
only when asked ? I guess it'd need some changes in the kernel...???
Paul