Re: Accessing values stored for visualization in the probes protocol

Subject: Re: Accessing values stored for visualization in the probes protocol
From: Paul Caplat (paul.caplat@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2006 - 23:00:57 CEST

Salut again.
Je vais essayer d'être plus clair.

Although anything seems ok concerning my classes (I repeat, it is an old
model that ran very well on pc), when I start the initialization, I have a
message "Unhandled exception: Message not understood:#theFirstClasses"
knowing that FirstClasse is a located entities.
The debugger learns me that it is in the method "(
Cormas.model..blabla...MonModèle(Cormas.kernel...)>>theEntities:" (which
returns an indexSet of all the entities) that the problem is...when the
method comes to the first call to "FirstClass", it seems to not recognize
it.

does it help to help me ? ;-)
Paul