Re: Accessing values stored for visualization in the probes protocol

Subject: Re: Accessing values stored for visualization in the probes protocol
From: Paul Caplat (paul.caplat@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2006 - 19:19:11 CEST

Hello All,
I am a new user of Macs, and I expected much of my little pretty iBook for
running Cormas...I installed vw7.4 and Cormas following your instructions,
Pierre, and all seems ok...but when it comes to make my old pc-built model
work, arghhhh...

I had only a .st file, so I loaded it, and saved it to .pcl (ok).
All seems good, but when I start a simulation, it does not recognize my
entities during the initialization process !

And another little issue is that the initialization window is too low on the
screen.

Can anyone help me ? ça serait géniaaaaaaaaaaal..

Paul