Messages from list : cormas@cirad.fr

Choose a topic among the following archives :

installation

New Message Reply Date view Thread view Subject view Author view

Subject: installation
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 11:25:39 CET

Dear all,

I have installed the latest version of Cormas under Windows XP proffesional. Here are some remarks (tips) and finally a question.

The path in installCormas.zip does not contain the full pathname i.e. with Cormas/. This is easily fixed by creating the cormas directory yourself and extract installCormas.zip in the cormas directory.

Then Visualworks seemed to work OK but starting cormas resulted in an eror message which said that I should set visualWorks home directory. I couldn't do it and got a error message containg something about an administrator. So I asked him to do it. He logged in and Cormas worked fine. I (as administror) set the VW homedirectory to c:\VW7.3 and saved cormas2004.im. Now cormas runs even if I am not the administrator. I don't know why but are happy about it.

Unfortunately then I tried to run an old model and got an error. The model does run under a version that I downloaded , I think in february last year . Now, Cormas is unable to load the model . The first and the last method that the debugger shows are shown below.
I would welcome a tip or fix for this problem.

thanks in advance
Jeljer

FIRST METHOD FROM DEBUGGER
forBlock: aBlock priority: anInteger
 "Answer an instance of me that has suspended aContext at priority anInteger."
 | newProcess |
 newProcess := self new.
 newProcess suspendedContext:
  [aBlock
   on: Process terminateSignal
   do: [:ex | ex return].
  Processor activeProcess primTerminate] newContext.
 newProcess priority: anInteger.
 ^newProcess

LAST METHOD FROM DEBUGGER
keyNotFoundErrorFor: selector index: key
 "Raise a signal indicating that the key was not found."
 ^(KeyNotFoundError receiver: self selector: selector index: key) raiseRequest

New Message Reply Date view Thread view Subject view Author view

Back to home