Messages from list : cormas@cirad.fr

Choose a topic among the following archives :

Aggregates

New Message Reply Date view Thread view Subject view Author view

Subject: Aggregates
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 16:41:53 CEST

Hello! Bonjour à tous!

SVP help me with aggregates. I am wondering why it wouldn't work with me. From the individual Cells, I must aggregate into Parcels, which are further aggragated into AgronomicPlots (that would later change in composition when for example, one of the parcels that make up an AgronomicPlot is sold).

Right now, I am still stuck in the process of aggregating the Cells (using the attribute parcelNo). Onscreen, I see the aggregation into Parcels, but when I inspect these Parcels, some have 0 parcelNo. I tried different sorts of methods to put the components' parcelNo into the Parcel, but so far.. hopeless. As I am trying it out with a small sample area (43 parcels), I decided on brute force-- to manually type in the parcelNo; but I found out that as I type in the number on one Parcel, the other Parcels also get the same number! That indicates that the polygon boundaries are not closed. How do I correct that? Thank you very much for coming to the rescue.

Merci d'avance,
Rhodora

Following are some of the methods I tried (I was trying out combinations of methods, so I have some of them inside quotes). Please tell me where I did wrong:

self spaceModel
  setAggregates: CadParcel
       attribute: #parcelNo.

"self spaceModel getSetsOfContiguous: Cell attribute: #parcelNo."

self theCadParcels
  do: [:x | x cadParcelNo: x components asOrderedCollection first parcelNo].

"self theCadParcels do: [:x | x cadParcelNo: (((x components select: [:y | y parcelNo > 0]) asOrderedCollection first) parcelNo)]."

"self theCadParcels do: [:x | x cadParcelNo: ((x components asOrderedCollection detect: [:c | c parcelNo > 0] ifNone: []) parcelNo)]."

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers!

New Message Reply Date view Thread view Subject view Author view

Back to home