Re: Is possible to apply MAS in co-managed benthic fisheries?

Subject: Re: Is possible to apply MAS in co-managed benthic fisheries?
From: Deb Cleland (deborah.cleland@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2010 - 04:13:27 CEST

Hi Ricardo,

We have a fishing game in Cormas: ReefGame - on the Cormas website. That
might help with some initial ideas. Feel free to contact me directly if you
have further questions.

Cheers

Deb

--
Deborah Cleland
PhD Student

http://tinyurl.com/clelandFenner

<<<- Is it worth a tree to print me?

"Every morning I awake torn between a desire to save the world and an inclination to savor it. This makes it hard to plan the day." E.B. White