Fwd: Standalone ReefGame (cormas model) Instructions

Subject: Fwd: Standalone ReefGame (cormas model) Instructions
From: Deb Cleland (deborah.cleland@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2010 - 05:19:29 CEST

Hi all,

Further to the support and help I got from this forum, particularly from
Jean Francois, here are the instructions for getting a stand alone version
of our cormas model, written by our helpful masters student and consultant
Miko Aguilar. We needed to be able to open and close different maps, amongst
other things, that gave us a little trouble. Hopefully these instructions
are of use.

Thanks to all that have helped us get to this point!

Cheers

Deb

--
Deborah Cleland
PhD Student

http://tinyurl.com/clelandFenner

<<<- Is it worth a tree to print me?

"Every morning I awake torn between a desire to save the world and an inclination to savor it. This makes it hard to plan the day." E.B. White