Problem with getting snapshots of spatial interface

Subject: Problem with getting snapshots of spatial interface
From: Barreteau Olivier (olivier.barreteau@cemagref.fr)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2010 - 13:24:27 CEST

Hi

During a simulation I have to get snapshots of spatial grid. During this
process I wanted to use for that the method nextPutImage: anImage of
class JunJpegImageStream, as it has been done by Christophe.

This leads to a violent windows error, since I am juste exited from
VisualWorks.

Did this occur to someone else? Do you have any tip on that?

Best regards and thanks

Olivier