Pb with CORMAS installation

Subject: Pb with CORMAS installation
From: Zoé Lefor (zouwiii@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2010 - 21:56:23 CEST

Hi,

I cannot install CORMAS on my computer.

SmallTalk installation succed, but when I want to right click on the visualinc.im and open with vwmt.exe, it doesn't works. I come back to the window where you could choose your program to open, without showing "vwmt.exe" like if I've done nothing.

And when I double click directly on vwnt.exe (bin\win) I had such message :
Bug usage wnt - console - h bytes - ieefp - logofile.bmp - I policy - nosound - no herald - soundfile.wav - v - walltime -xq - zbytes - ? imagefile.im -

And then another window with

usage vwnt [engine options] - = imagefile.im [imageoption]

I've tried to :
- uninstal a re-intall several times
- Repair my computer registry for .exe file
- change the "win" file in order to check wether it is disabled

I found that the visual.exe and wntconsol.exe works (I can open the .im with thoses program, it opens the VisualWork window but after I cannot found "cormas" into the "load parcel name") but not the vwmt.exe and VisualWorks.exe

Now, I don't know what can I do ... Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks !

Zoë Lefort

La boîte mail NOW Génération vous permet de réunir toutes vos boîtes mail dans Hotmail !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/nowgeneration/