RE: Simulation manager - help!

Subject: RE: Simulation manager - help!
From: Abrami Géraldine (geraldine.abrami@cemagref.fr)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2010 - 11:13:20 CEST

Thanks Nicolas
Nope my Excel has 3 datasheets open by default.
Then I admit I have failed all the rules of net-ethic and had not checked forum archive :s
This is now repaired.. could not find how to fix my bug in the forum archives.
So I've turned to exporting to text files.. (thanks Bruno!)
Help is still welcome!
Cheers
Geraldine