Re: Cormas Windows7 installation error

Subject: Re: Cormas Windows7 installation error
From: Nicolas Becu (nicolas.becu@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 04 2010 - 10:54:44 CET

I've never tried on windows 7 but regarding 64 bits OS it does run but it
doesn't take advantage of the 64bits performance.
Neither it does for multiple cpus. This is actually due to VW virtual
machin.
In brief, One visual works image = one cpu. So if you have multiple core it
will onely use one and won't run faster. Yet you can run 4 cormas at the
same time if you have 4 cpus and each will run on a seperate cpu.

I've tried tricksto overcome this limitation about multiple core (such as
emulating a mono-core virtual machin over my multiple core PC) but I
haven't succeed until now. sigh..