Postdoc position - Land Use, Climate Change, Bioenergy

Subject: Postdoc position - Land Use, Climate Change, Bioenergy
From: Nicolas Becu (nicolas.becu@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 2010 - 12:00:47 CET

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas Berger <thomas.berger@uni-hohenheim.de>
Date: 2010/1/25

With this email we attempt to reach large coverage, apologies for any
cross-postings

Dear Colleagues, Students, and Friends,

We have a post-doc position open at our institute in Stuttgart, Germany.
I would be very grateful if you could circulate this mail. Any
suggestions re. appropriate sites for posting are highly appreciated.

Many thanks and best regards,
Thomas Berger

--
Professor Dr. Thomas Berger, Director
Institute for Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences