Re: Welcome to cormas

Subject: Re: Welcome to cormas
From: Ricardo Bandin (rbandin@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 16 2009 - 07:35:08 CEST

Esteemed companions

I hope you are well in every aspect. I'm a peruvian biologist and a student
developing a master of science degree in fisheries at the University of
Concepcion (Chile). While seeking information for my dissertation I found
the ABS approach with many works on simulation of the interaction of society
and common pool resources. This inevitably led me to find your
very interesting CORMAS page. I´m just downloading the software and hope to
get customed soon with your help. The purpose in my dissertation is to
assess the viability of co-management institutional settings designed for
small-scale coastal benthic fisheries. I'll appreciate your opinion on the
convenience of using CORMAS platform for this purpose.

Thanks in advance. Receive my cordial greetings.

--
Ricardo Bandin Llanos
rbandin@udec.cl