Can CORMAS space be a network space?

Subject: Can CORMAS space be a network space?
From: Miao Wang (miao.wang1@newcastle.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 05 2009 - 02:07:40 CEST

Hello ,

Does the space (spatial entity) has to be a 2D grid space? Is it possible that agents move in a network space in CORMAS? or is it possible that agents move on a 2D grid space layer and a network layer? For example, how to simulate social network by CORMAS?

Recently I had a look at Repast, I think CORMAS environment for creating your own model is far better than R. Only with a comparision , did I realise how great support I got from CORMAS forum and website. However, Repast seems to have a very flexible data structure.

Great thanks to all friends in this forum who gave and are giving generous help to me!

Mira

Miao Wang in Water Resources
School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
RGR Centre, Cassie Building
Newcastle University
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7RU, UK
Miao.wang1@ncl.ac.uk<mailto:Miao.wang1@ncl.ac.uk>